This blog is the center of the City. The place where all paths cross and the content will flow. The intent is that you will feel right at home here.
It’s where you will find out all the details of our unique and creative teaching tools that are helping students learn faster than ever and with more fun:
- Custom designed sheet music in alphanotes notation that jump start a student’s ability to read music and build confidence in sight-reading skills.
- Companion Videos that illustrate the custom sheet music as living, breathing notation in motion. Dancing hands, counting out loud metronomes, “follow-the-bouncing-ball” moving cursors, chord analysis in real-time, Solfege syllables and note name labeling, correct fingering, flying notes (vis-a-vis “Guitar Hero” video game animated graphics)…and more.
- Companion audio files that compliment the custom sheet music and videos.
- Andy’s “piano solo piece of the week” postings!
- Advice and review of the incredible iPad apps super useful to piano students
- Many articles on the benefits of piano study and piano playing, guides for practicing techniques, and testimonials from students past and present.
Stay tuned for regular upcoming blog posts and feel free to comment and get in touch. We would love to hear from you!